- Egg - 1
- Sugar(powdered) - 4 tbsp
- Milk - ¾ cup
- All-purpose flour/Maida - 1 cup
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - ¼ tsp
- Cooking oil - 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence - 3 drops
- In a bowl add Egg and powdered sugar. Whisk till its fluffy.
- Pour milk to it and whisk it well.
- Add sifted flour/maida, baking powder, salt and whisk till no lumps are formed.
- Pour cooking oil and vanilla essence to it. Whisk it well.
- Heat a non-stick pan then pour about 3/4 ladle of the batter onto the pan.
- Once bubbles start to form and pop on the top surface that’s when its ready to flip our pancake. Also when the edge starts to set and gets a bit dry then its ready to flip. Once we see this flip the pan cake and cook till it turns to light brown.
- Repeat the same with remaining batter.
- Serve it with honey or maple syrup.