For cooking Mutton (Pressure cooker),
- Mutton(Lamb) - 500gms
- Ginger - 5-6 slices
- Chilly powder - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric Powder - ½ tbsp
- Green chilly - 2
- Onion - 2 medium
- Salt - 1 ½ tbsp or as required
- Oil - 2 tbsp (tastes best with Coconut oil, if you don't like coconut flavor please go ahead with cooking oil or any oil of your choice)
- Small onion - 8 to 10
- Garlic - 4
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
- Chilly Powder - 1 tbsp
- In a pressure cooker add Onion, Ginger, Green Chilly, Salt, Oil, Turmeric and Chilly powder. Squeeze and mix it very well with hands(This will bring out more flavor from onion and ginger).
- Mix it again after adding mutton and cook it for 5 whistles.
- In a pan fry garlic once the raw smell is gone add small onions to it. Fry it till light golden brown. Add curry leaves to it mix well.
- Add Turmeric and Chilly powder to it(you can add more Chilly powder based on spice level).
- Add the mutton along with gravy. Bring it boil mix in between. Check salt and add as per required. Boil till gravy is thick in consistency.
- Transfer it to a bowl and garnish it with fried onions and curry leaves.