- Bread - 6 slice’s (medium size bread)
- Egg - 1
- Sugar - 4 tbsp
- Milk - ¾ cup
- Salt - a pinch
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
- Cinnamon Powder - ¼ tsp
- Butter - 3-4 tbsp
- Beat egg and sugar together. Mix till sugar is completely dissolved.
- Pour milk to the egg mixture and whisk it well.
- Add salt, vanilla essence, cinnamon powder and whisk it well.
- Heat a pan and put butter in it for frying our French toast.
- While butter is melting, take a slice of bread and dip both the sides quickly in the batter then put it straight onto the pan. Make sure not to dip the bread in the batter for so long as it will soak too quickly and fall apart.
- Flip it once the bottom turns golden brown. Cook till the other side also turns the same.
- Repeat the same for remaining breads.