A very quick and easy recipe, no oil or butter. It grills in its own chicken fat.
Chicken Thigh - 3 nos (500gm)
Garlic Powder - 3 tsp
Onion Powder - 3 tsp
Peri Peri Spice Mix - 3 tsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
1. Wash and drain chicken thigh pieces, poke it all over with a fork or a knife. Keep it aside.
Note : Poking or making tiny holes will help the marinade flavor to penetrate more into chicken than just surface.
2. In a bowl mix all dry ingredients together i.e garlic powder, onion powder, peri peri spice mix, salt and pepper powder.
Note : Here I have used 'Smith & Jones' Peri Peri spice mix which already has chilli, garlic, onion, pepper, salt, oregano flavor.
3. Rub the dry ingredients onto the chicken thigh. Flip the chicken and coat it all over. Use the whole mix and marinate it very well. Keep it aside for 30 mins.
4. Pre-heat oven to 230 C/446 F.
Line baking tray with aluminum foil and place the marinated chicken thighs.
5. Bake the marinated chicken thighs for 40 mins. Flip the thighs in between(so each side will need 20 mins. If you want it to be more crispier then keep it for another 5-10mins extra). Serve it hot.