It's a perfect combination of eggs, bacon and bread to have for breakfast. I was not a big fan of bacon but I really liked this way of preparation ^_^
Bread slices - 4
Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
Bacon - 8 strips
Eggs - 3
Pepper Powder - for seasoning
Salt - for seasoning
1. Cook bacon in a non-stick pan till it's light golden brown in color. Flip and cook both sides.
2. Take a slice of bread, flatten it to a thin layer with the help of rolling pin.
3. Cut a big circle with the help of cookie cutter or any mold with round shape. From that same big circle, again cut a small circle from center. Now we will have two flattened bread circles (1 big and 1 small).
4. Brush cupcake mold with olive oil and first place the small circle in center then the bigger circle on the side.
5. Else another way to cut is, cut a big circle from flattened bread and cut it in half. Also cut a smaller 'quarter moon' size from left-over bread slice. Place first half of circle on one side of brushed cupcake mold then place the other half, gently press it to seal both sides. Then place 'quarter moon' size bread in center, gently press. Do the same with remaining bread slices and place the cupcake molds on a baking tray. We will have a total of 4 bread cups.
Pre-heat oven to 190 °C /374 °F.
6. Once we have created a cup shape with flattened bread now its time to brush it with olive oil. And place cooked bacon on top of it. I have used 2 strips of bacon for each cup.
7. Crack an egg and put it on top of bacon or you can beat an egg and pour it on top of bacon. In below picture, I have added cracked eggs on bottom 2 cups(1 egg per cup) and beaten egg on top 2 cups(used 1 beaten egg in 2 cups).
8. Sprinkle pepper powder and salt. Bake it in pre-heated oven for 20 mins.
9. Once it's done, you could see that the bread cups have turned into golden brown and crispy, that's the right texture. Take it out from cupcake molds, sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese or any herb of your choice. Serve it hot.